Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester flexy oil flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Any one fitted it yet ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester flexy oil flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring like tube lining outer insulation had all perished. Barn conversion with thick walls (763mm). Worcester Bosch say Flue Kits are obsolete and...
Replies
Views
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new boiler just now. The boiler is GC no 41-047-66 and the flue extender had part no 230484. Anyone got one lying on their shelves? Thanks Paul 07761 103482
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off with a Reillo cover plate to stop vermin getting into the open fan motor.If is blanked over will need a further combustion test to confirm adequate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock