Discuss worcester compact si25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not really... Bosch Group owns Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd in Worcester - the boiler manufacturer. Robert Bosch GmbH and Siemens AG create Bosch-Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH (BSH), a joint venture specializing in household appliances - extractor hoods, hobs, ovens, dryers, dishwashers, small appliances, freezers and fridges. But not boilers, cos Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd in Worcester - the boiler manufacturer belongs to Bosch Group. Bosch Group and BSH are two different things. And Siemens has got nothing to do with Worcester Bosch boilers, not even 50%. You can see BSH annual report here: [DLMURL]https://www.bsh-group.com/presse/fileadmin/publication/2015/Englisch/BSH_Annual_Report_2015.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that interested to read all the stuff you posted lol, just going on what a customer said, I seen his application form as I needed to fill out my part, he was getting better price than me on the boilers through Siemens

Installed new logic today front cover now plastic and pressure gauge not on valve anymore, has to be one of the easiest fits for an installer .

Installed new logic today front cover now plastic and pressure gauge not on valve anymore, has to be one of the easiest fits for an installer .

I fitted one the other week. Loving the display on it but not keen on the new plastic cover to be honest.

baxi megaflow.jpgfookeld.jpg Had to fix a faulty wooster today,totally cured its issues by putting it too sleep,to be fair though apart from the cdi,s knacked fan,multiple leaks and cream cracked pcb,lack of maintenance was very evident

megaflow does unvented and UFH,remaining worcester does swimming pool and upstairs rads,why would we need a LLH?

thought they were connected my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester compact si25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock