Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester bosch junior 24 i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
I am needing some help on a 24i regarding internal leaks.About three months ago I re pressurised a 24 i and checked all the rads left the system running.three months later it's dropped below running pressure so tracing 1 bar over three months is lots of investigating.I will put in a leak sealer and see but just wanted advice if anyone has injured an issue with a 24i and internal leakage?.....
Thanks

You need to be a GSR Engineer to work on the boiler.
As far as leak sealer goes, my advice is to find the leak and fix it, don't put that in.

If its a water leak inside the boiler, Then you still need a GSR Engineer

1 bar over three months will be hard to find, especially if leaks only when system cold, but sheet of paper below boiler might confirm an internal problem.

1 bar over three months will be hard to find, especially if leaks only when system cold, but sheet of paper below boiler might confirm an internal problem.

Sounds like it but to open it up you need to be Gas safe

Jiten, we've already got your details, I'll fire off a note to the admins.

I'm going to close this thread for the time being but as soon as your yellow badge is showing I'll move and reopen it, as well as the others you asked for help on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester bosch junior 24 i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock