Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Convectional Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dnmistry1206

Running boiler demanding hot water only. The boiler fires up and gets to around 50 on the display and the the flame light goes out and the display starts to flash with the top lieft and bottom right illuminated. The temperature can been seen to go down and when it gets around 40 starts up again but then cuts out. Other times, the temperature goes upto around 65 and then boiler cuts out.

My question is whether the flashing display is normal and that the boiler senses the high temperature and so cuts out or is there something wrong with the boiler.

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like a boiler fault, any WB fans around to advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Convectional Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock