Discuss Worcester boilers faults. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi, I have been to a couple of worcesters tonight which are faulty.
1st one making loud humming noise on fan and giving high readings of co. See video

2nd, I believe it to be the transformer as keeps tripping fuse. What I do want to know is inn the pic you See scale from the bottom of the kebab. Is this a new heat exchanger or just need cleaning.

Cheers all for the advice. I don't do much work on Worcester boilers.

Cannot load the video for the 1st as it's too big. Can I shrink it somehow?

20181029_185628.jpg

sump seal gone on second pic worcester fixed price repair

could be the bearning plate

Reply to Worcester boilers faults. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock