Discuss Worcester Boiler not Firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleed the pump. Have you got invented cylinder?

I can't seem to remove screw at front of pump its very stiff don't want to damage head.

Also I am not sure how much water if any went into Honeywell controllers there was hard water residue

on surface as they were boxed in. But I had them covered with bin liner when cleaning magnaclean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Boiler not Firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock