Discuss worcester 38CDI pressure drops to 0 when shower run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

Customer has worcester 38cdi that keeps going up to 4bar pressure, i replaced the expansion vessel as no pressure & water out of shrader, i also checked the expansion pipe for debris & replaced AAV as was not working.

week has passed and customer has said gauge gone back to 4bar but drops to 0 when shower is run, could this signal a split in the plate heat exchanger??

Thanks

Plate . Z . Z

Haha thought it might have been a welsh thing :)

the filling loop was passing to begin with but i pushed jumper up on it and it seemed to shut off. If it was staying at 4bar i would be looking at this more but cant see why it would drop to 0 when hot water used as will have check valve to stop back flow??

Reply to worcester 38CDI pressure drops to 0 when shower run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock