Discuss Worcester 26cdi XTRA advice? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

richardmac

Hello everyone,

Currently no hot water or central heating with my Worcester 26cdi XTRA.

It's making clicking noises and then a loud scraping noise when trying to ignite.

I've taken a video of problem, any ideas what might be wrong?
View: https://youtu.be/rDk2PxmsXIw

Any ideas of what might be wrong would be appreciated.

Reply to Worcester 26cdi XTRA advice? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks in advance if there are any ideas. I've got a Worcester Bosch Greenstar combi with Hive thermostat. When the boiler turns on for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Worcester Oil Heatlslave 20/25 that has started making a fairly loud knocking noise and the the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock