Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 15/19 hot water lacking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben5192

Gas Engineer
Hi guys/gals
Iv been outa worcester 15/19 today, customer turns on hot water on programmer, boiler fires, heats up store no prob(no heat to rads-diverter seems ok) 12 mins and reaches temp and turns off- all fine but,

after 1 shower and waiting 15 mins second shower is nothing like warm enough....
any ideas,
thanks in advance
Ben

Maybe the store stat isnt recognising the temperature drop or getting stuck to satisfied? Id be checking that. Easy enough with a meter. BTW, most people run combi's on permanent DHW.
Ring WB with a meter in your hand (assuming you are competent etc), very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 15/19 hot water lacking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the past year the hot water when turned on was intermittent. I repressurised the expansion vessel to 1 bar and the hot water switch when turned on worked...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sorry I'm not a plumber so go easy on me. I have a triton shower (see images) below, I don't know the model as it was here before me. Basically you have to turn the handle anto clockwise for hot water, off is the 6 o'clock position. However the handle will only go as far as between 12...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Hi all - hoping someone knowledgeable can help as I'm super confused by this.... I have a standard system / gravity fed boiler, large cold tank in attic, hot water tank in airing cupboard etc. I recently found that the hot water coupling into my shower pump (salamander) had sheared (the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Heating System Have 2 houses where identical Heating systems installed (self & neighbour) In Dec both Baxi boilers were replaced with Viessmann Vittodens 30W due to ageing reliability issue. System is as per drawing Hot Water Draw off Thermal Store operates by the process that as DHW is drawn...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock