Discuss Woop! Woop! I've got a tax refund! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they make it look any more fake if they tried :)

So have you sent all your Bank Details ? You don't want to miss out, Could be a share of all the extra money we have from Leaving the EU

God god , thats unbelievable, my 7 year old granddaughter would do a better job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woop! Woop! I've got a tax refund! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
OK I could tell the whole story but this is where I am now . The boiler will work for a day or two and then lock out with ignition fault. Reset...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number...
Replies
Views
Back