Discuss Wolf GbmH - Boiler Parts, Servicing and Technical in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heat Part'n'Fix

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dear All[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR THE SUPPLY OF PARTS AND SERVICE FOR WOLF BOILERS IN THE UK.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am writing to update you with news of an important new development for 2013.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]With effect from today, Heat Part’n’Fix Ltd has been established by myself and will be taking over from Ubbink UK as the UK Distributor for Wolf Heating Boiler spares.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In addition, Heat Part’n’Fix Ltd will deal with service enquiries and will continue to support and work with the Service Agents currently on the UK Wolf database. Through my new Company, I will be delighted to continue to support you with technical expertise to enable you to continue to support your customers with Wolf boilers.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Our mission is to provide an efficient parts service with 24 hour turnaround on orders from our comprehensive UK stock and to enhance our services in 2013 through additional training of our Service Agents.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Please feel free to contact me with your requirements; I look forward to hearing from you.[/FONT]

Service Kit For CGB(K) 11-24 is £35.00 inc. vat and P&P, delivered Royal Mail, next day, registerd. Service inc. Ionisation Probe + gasket and fixings, Ignition Electrode + gasket and fixings , HT lead, Burner Gasket, Combustion Chamber Seals, Silicone Lube and Manual.

Give Us a call 07778 994883 to discuss your requirements for parts, servicing and technical assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wolf GbmH - Boiler Parts, Servicing and Technical in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock