Currently reading:
Wiring s plan from old set up y plan...?

Discuss Wiring s plan from old set up y plan...? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, so things are coming on now at last!
New 250 cylinder in loft all pretty much plumbed in.
F+E tank binned off, new ups pump, 2 new zone valves imstalled...
Now im up to wiring up, have done the immersion, so we have hot water, ive wired in the dual stat. I have me head roughly into what i think is correct...
Last night when i was pressing the advance on the controller, noet was happening....no red light to indicate and no boiler fire....
i did see when i moved the contoller, there are some jumper links on the back of the unit...do i need to move these when going from y to s paln??

What timer do you have ?

Lifestyle you shouldn’t have to move anything just wiring etc it’s known for the relays to stick / not work when there old

So nothing to change from Y plan to S plan?

Other than removing the hot water satisfied at the stat and wiring centre there both pumped etc

Ive commoned the neutal, earths and supplysvon the valves, thought i had the triggers sorted, and was happy i had the outputs correct, but something isnt quite right. I did remove a link in the junction box, as this would of joined to wires, which i thought was wrong

Like this

Attachments

• B07A3F71-8622-4B34-81B0-0B8258A89842.gif
    B07A3F71-8622-4B34-81B0-0B8258A89842.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
Could do change the batteries

Turn them on to timed then try advance

Pump Shouldn’t be running as the system is off eg timer is off

Are the oranges with the pump from the port valves and do you have 240 v on the brown to a port valve ?

Reply to Wiring s plan from old set up y plan...? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back