Discuss Wiring on satchwell thermostat tlx 2259 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulrr

Hi I want to replace an old satchwell thermostat tlx 2259 with something similar and just need to know what wire is what on my one i have just removed - heres a photo DSC_0028.jpg

Honeywell T6360B

on yours i think

Pin 1 is your Switched live (or live out)
Pin 3 is your Permanent live (or live in)
Pin 4 is your Neutral

on t63

4 N
1 Permanent live (or live in)
3 Switched live (or live out)

Last edited:
Thanks - any ideas what I can replace this old thermo with as a straight swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring on satchwell thermostat tlx 2259 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock