Discuss Wiring for boiler/room stat/programmer ...... seriously confused! HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robovanbasten

Hi all,

I'm trying to wire in a programmer (Drayton LP111 [single channel]) and room stat (Honeywell) to my Worcester Bosch Highflow 400 OF. Now for an experienced heating engineer I guess that's something they could do in there sleep! But I'm struggling. Attached is my proposed wiring diagram, does this look right? All I really want is for my programmer to switch the heating on and off at the programmed times.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Attachments

• wiring.jpg
    wiring.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 73
Would be nice to know model of room honeywell thermostat with terminal no.s and terminal id's you are linking to on high flow but in theory wiring seems ok

Make sure all is 3amp fused only,can save a lot of grief

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the boiler currently have an integral programmer? How has it been timed before?

Not sure what the room stat model is, but I know it's old. Terminals 2, 1 & 3 are used (see pic).

room_stat.jpg

Is this stat the only control you currently have for the heating?

Im not familiar with this boiler but a quick look at the instal guide shows there are two plugs in the boiler one to connect room stat and one to connect external time clock it might be an idea to check these
what puzzles me is it shows hot water channel for clock i thought it was a combi? Does it have storage instal docs are available from link on top of this sub forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring for boiler/room stat/programmer ...... seriously confused! HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock