Discuss Wireless Boiler Controls - Are ESi any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Is there any way of changing the frequency it operates on? I don't know the exact one you have but on a lot of them you can alter it by pulling some of the jumpers out and repairing, that might be worth a try if you can.

Reply to Wireless Boiler Controls - Are ESi any good in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
R
hello newbie diy-er here looking for some guidance please :) gas boiler (downstairs) was connected to underfloor heating pump and valve (attic...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock