Discuss Winter Drawers on gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

Now the cold weather is approaching, I'm thinking that cold sarnies etc aren't going to be much good whilst parked up at munchtime.
Has anyone got a suggestion for an in-van food warmer? o_O

Know the truckers have mini microwaves and one cup liquid heating elements but guess they could be 24v.
Love the idea of the surefire2 above lol

I tried the blowlamp idea but my CO alarm went crackers as did my nasal hair and eyebrows:'(

Try these.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 63
Try these.....
tried them before, not bad but you just know you're eating manufactured "meat" you can buy a thermos designed for food not drink I've got one and it's pretty good heat the food up in microwave at 7am ish and its still warm at 12

Could get some 24hr rat boxes and a mess tin.....boom hot bacon and beans or corned beef hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Winter Drawers on gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We’ve got a bathroom in a 3 year old loft conversion. Pretty much the first time warmer weather rolled around a few months after it was done, I...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock