Discuss Windy Days - used to mean loads of money in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Most boilers are fan assisted electric start things now - in our old days we used to look after
up to 1000 plus rented props and guess what - wind blows - pilot out - call out

It was always a new thermo couple - to make the visit worth it £4.00 part
20 mins - loads of money ---- happy days :93:

Centralheatking

Came across a cooker once with a pilot on the hob, completely freaked me out! Didn't know what to put on the cp12!

Did a relight on wb bf in a gale, burner door was hanging on two top screws, flames popped out of burner box and ll pooped himself . Ever done a TT in wind, pressure up and down like a ****** draws

I had a call to a greenstar 28i junior where water had been blown in the flue last night and was built up near the bottom solenoid connection on the older gas valves, with the connections on the back, nice easy fix. Infact probably easier than swapping a thermocouple, only needed a bit of blue roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Windy Days - used to mean loads of money in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock