Discuss windhager am i getting old ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any body had any experience with a winhager pellet boiler ?

I am a retired plumber so pretty well knowledged but this is one thats making me think i am renovating my barn.
I have contacted windhager but they not very helpfull
Scenario
Boiler windhager exclusive model bwe260 bought second hand ,it was two boilers linked by windhager kaskade system.
I am connected to the boiler by
Two floors of underfloor heating 10 zones all speedfit system all wired to jgh1 wiring centre ( speedfit have been great with all technical queries )i have two boiler enable cables one from upstairs wiring centre and one from downstairs wiring centre.
I have a open two port valve to my 500lt cylinder wired back to my speed-fit wiring centre ( open valve as solid fuel )
Pump just next to my boiler as no pump in boiler pump wired to my feeds to the boiler.
Basic S plan
I know the kaskade system is no good for what i need to acheive.i need to know the part number from windhager so all the boiler does is fire up when i call for central heating or boost on the hot water any ideas on the part number or any ideas out there if im thinking to much about it.
Peter

500ltr cylinder?
You mean Thermal store?
If so the boiler should just be keeping the Thermal store up to temperature, not responding to a command from the heating.

Have you got solid fuel linked in as well or are you calling the Biomass ( a controllable heat source) solid fuel?

Yes the cylinder thermal store and sorry the wood pellet biomass is what i was as the classing solid fuel boiler no other
thanks for reply peter

No sealed cylinder yes the pellet boiler what i mean as a solid fuel
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to windhager am i getting old ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock