Discuss Wilo pump speed setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mufc

Hi All,

New to the site and have a question regarding my central heating system.
I reacently replaced a 3 year old (5m) terrier water pump that was siezed, with a Wilo (6m) pump.
wilo pump part # (wilo-star-rs25/6-130)

The question I have is that the Wilo has 3 speed settings and the manual says that setting 1 is the fastest.
When I look at the pump there are 3 lines. One short one, one medium one and one long one.

Can someone please tell me is it the long line or the short line that is the fastest speed..

Thanks in advance......

speed 3 careful though sticking it on full whack can sometimes cause problems in the system

Hi, thanks for reply..

My problem is that i need to know, if it is the long line for the fast speed or is it the short line for the fast speed.
At least on the terrier pump it said 1,2 and 3 in roman numerials (easy). this bloody pump has 3 lines at dirrerent lenghts. which is which?????

In the pic, is the fastest speed the long line on the left or the short line on the right

Cheers...

Attachments

• wilo pump.jpg
    wilo pump.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
the smallest line>speed 1,next biggest speed 2 biggest speed 3 that looks like a commercial pump

Ya, it could be, just took that pic from the net..

So just to confirm, the longest line is the fastest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wilo pump speed setting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock