Search the forum,

Discuss Williams first class service yet again! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

i had a delivery this morning which had to come from the Chichester branch because of stock. anyway part of the order was wrong, x800 instead of x100. not having the number for Chichester i phoned fareham and after explaining the situation was told that it would be sorted. shortly after i got a call from Chichester saying someone would be with me within an hour to change the products and he was. Williams at their best above and beyond the call of duty. Well done Ray and your entire team.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Can't fault them.

might have to have a word tho, had an AM delivery last week and it turned up at 12.01pm.

i had a delivery this morning which had to come from the Chichester branch because of stock. anyway part of the order was wrong, x800 instead of x100. not having the number for Chichester i phoned fareham and after explaining the situation was told that it would be sorted. shortly after i got a call from Chichester saying someone would be with me within an hour to change the products and he was. Williams at their best above and beyond the call of duty. Well done Ray and your entire team.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Steve, but I would rather we delivered the right stuff in the first place.

Can't fault them.

might have to have a word tho, had an AM delivery last week and it turned up at 12.01pm.

I had a far more serious issue. My order turned up at around 10:30. Perfect timing, I thought, and got the flask of tea out. Shock horror - NO BISCUITS! No sweeties either! I had to work right through till lunch with nothing to munch on. For shame! :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams first class service yet again! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, All. Complete DIYer here, but I'll try not to sound too ignorant.. I recently noticed that my shower pan had developed a rust hole. It wasn't huge, but I decided I'd better do the reasonable rational thing and rip the whole thing out! I thought, I can get an acrylic one from Bunnings and...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be the problem and had a look at the flu which, it was evident, had been leaking water into the outer flu and back into the boiler. I chose the top rated...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock