Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Williams, black Friday deals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put any good deals up Sat night, I'm out on the swally all day for the rugby and may come home thinking what a good idea it would be to buy 10 of something I'll only ever use one of
Mrs Swamp wants a new kitchen, any of those kicking aboot?

Has it really been a year since Newcastle phill threw his toys out the pram?!

Yep. From tomorrow night, and all weekend...

But but but Ray!!!!!!!! That's not fair! I'm working Saturday! And I'm away tonight so the missus will probably want us to actually sit and talk to each other tomorrow...

But but but Ray!!!!!!!! That's not fair! I'm working Saturday! And I'm away tonight so the missus will probably want us to actually sit and talk to each other tomorrow...

errrr.... tough?

Well that's a fine way to treat a loyal customer! <sniff>

If you were a loyal customer, you would be farming our black friday deals, not talking to the Missus.

Thats what the other 362 days a year are for!

If you were a loyal customer, you would be farming our black friday deals, not talking to the Missus.

Thats what the other 362 days a year are for!

See now, tonight I'm on my tod in a hotel room in Bracknell, a couple of pints of Bombardier to the good. If you had an offer on tonight I'd probably bankrupt myself buying random stuff...

Just won a couple of quotes for Intergas installs so I'll be watching the website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams, black Friday deals? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello there all, I care for my disabled mum and her wet room ceiling has developed small speckles of black mould. I plan to remove the black...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock