Search the forum,

Discuss Wifi controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Pricing a boiler change in a fairly large 1990, house. ( 2 boilers, megaflo etc) the customer specifically wants to control through his iPhone.
i will need to control two heating zones ( two thermostat sensors) and hot water timing and possibly temp?
theres a few out there now. Has anyone fitted any that will work well?
cheers.

We're all waiting for a few reviews to come in I think. I have one to fit too but am not rushing it till there's some objectivity on it.

I like my salus it500. I can turn the heating off from anywhere :) Even sat on the couch watching the telly. Theres a big rad right behind my couch and as soon as it comes on I knock it off. And the wife doesnt catch me turning the stat down anymore.

Honeywell Evo, best on the market, can create up to 12 zones, control all via iphone.

Can use Zone valves, or evo trv's to create zones. Custards love it :)

Honeywell Evo, best on the market, can create up to 12 zones, control all via iphone.

you fitted many mate??

have had a look at these. Seems very good, can control individual radiators too. But at over £900 its a bit steep.

Yeah they really pushed it when I went on the Honeywell course. Looked a really good bit of kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wifi controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock