Discuss Why didn't I find this forum years ago ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

traveltrev

I was a computer engineer before people knew the word, they used to say " do you mean comptometer " and yes I worked on them before that. I started my own plumbing business in 1991 and wound it up seventeen years later and went to work for " Anchor Staying Put " (Great firm), then "Mears Group" ( no comment ) when they took them over. I am retired now but still do odds and ends for friends and family. I thought I had come across every possible shower problem until I came across one on my own shower that had baffled me for about a year. I came across the answer on your forum and I am very grateful. I will go into detail on a new thread next week ( If I get past moderation ! )

You'll need to boost your post count above 10 so come back and converse.

intrigued as to what it was and what the solution was always nice to know one of us has half a clue as to what were doing, two weeks ago I was a circus clown look at me now.. Oh wait...

Welcome to the forum

Welcome Trev ,
(so many good info sources dissapear - when Free places like msn-forums get shut down )
It's like math , plenty of paths to same solution - but most dead ends !
--- I Love fault finding ---- (except in my poor -spelling )

Welcome trev hope you enjoy the forum's....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Hi there Trev and welcome along , nice to have a bill gates in the midst , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why didn't I find this forum years ago ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi have just registered on the forum. I am trying to find the best way to gain a gas qualification I left my apprentiship before gaining the gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock