Discuss why can i not comment on threads related to newbies/college etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

I saw another sucker bemoaning his problems with olci etc but cant commiserate with him and no one has responded so our newly joined unhappy soul is thinking we are all heartless souls, why cant we chat to the poor souls?

I suspect your intentions are not as you state.........the devil makes work for idle hands and you are driving a keyboard.

I was going to be sympathetic and empathise and advice, and later in the post after you lot had ragged him off had a small tease if required

Copied it to plumbing forum now so fill your boots but be nice or it goes back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to why can i not comment on threads related to newbies/college etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock