Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Sharp Point
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K

Discuss Who's got a hobby car and what you got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

As title says, I'm into vw's and got a mk1 caddy custom pick up with a 245 horses engine installed and it's very quick.

Nice, is that a bam 225? I'm on the hunt for a mk1 or 2 golf to drop a 20vt in to

Nice, is that a bam 225? I'm on the hunt for a mk1 or 2 golf to drop a 20vt in to

It's an Agu with k03s and remapped. It wheel spins in 1,2,3,4 so doesn't need anymore power, it's nappy filling fast anyhow, not that it's very sensible throwing a 30 year old builders truck round corners.

It's an Agu with k03s and remapped. It wheel spins in 1,2,3,4 so doesn't need anymore power, it's nappy filling fast anyhow, not that it's very sensible throwing a 30 year old builders truck round corners.

Looks ace pal

image.jpg

My cobra , "the yellow one" at the Cleveleys car show last Sunday

bet you spent a couple of weeks sitting where the engine suppoased to be didnt ya?

bet you spent a couple of weeks sitting where the engine suppoased to be didnt ya?

Yes, probably 150 hours of work in the engine bay. 70 of them was removing 1" thick ( in places) tigerseal type sealant that had been daubed on in the factory.

As cobras go, mines a tame one , Rover V8 , not sure on BHP . Just sounds incredible !!

Other pals have 6.3 / 5.7 chevys. Ford Cleveland etc etc , but a lot now go for the LS engines, they go in light aircraft ( honest ) if I had one I wouldnt last long lol

I stick with the old Rover because its one I can maintain.

As cobras go, mines a tame one , Rover V8 , not sure on BHP . Just sounds incredible !!

Other pals have 6.3 / 5.7 chevys. Ford Cleveland etc etc , but a lot now go for the LS engines, they go in light aircraft ( honest ) if I had one I wouldnt last long lol

I stick with the old Rover because its one I can maintain.
guess its the 3.5 burbler one?

guess its the 3.5 burbler one?

The "side pipes" give it the burble , but mine have no insulation or baffles at all.

Theres a bloke who has a very sensitive alarm on his golf down in Batley, I set his alarm off everytime I pass it lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who's got a hobby car and what you got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock