Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsene Wenger - I just wish he would **** off, he claims he never sees anything wrong his players so and he wears the most ridiculous coat I have ever seen, which he can never seem to do the zip up on.

Steve Claridge - Talks nonsense and has a real anti-palace agenda.

Jeremy Kyle - talks over people and shouts and just a general tosser

Dominic Littlewood - I hate the way he gets up in peoples faces in a confrontational way, purely because he has the safety net of a camera crew, he wouldn't be half as gobby confronting all these "cowboy builders" on his own.

Jamie Oliver - He spits all over the food whilst talking, you couldn't pay me to eat anything he has prepared.

Every one on Loose Women.

Chris Moyles - Thinks he is the funniest man on the face of the earth, all he does is talk utter ******** and put stupid voices on. He is very near the top of my "slap on sight" list.

Last edited:
Jesus gets on my wick!

With his turning cheeks and fish and loaves.

If a customer doesn't pay me I ain't turning the other cheek

And when I've not got enough elbows to finish a job and the nearest place is bloody b n q. Where's Jesus's magical multiplying fish and bread skills to make my fittings box full of 22mm elbows!!

Barsteward!!

I can't stand ant and dec. They do my head in.

I also hate katie price and Peter Andre.

I also hate estate agents

i also hate Chris moyles.

I also hate any morning breakfast radio host

i also hate people who can't park.

I also hate women in clubs who think they are all that and are mingers.

I also hate houses will terrible parking and people who live in them who don't understand it's not pheasable to park one mile down the road and makes three or fours trips to get all your gear in a house to try and fix a fault that isn't there.

I also hate people that have combis and don't realise that you have to run a cup full of water before it even starts to warm up and always say to you that it used to be instantly hot and you don't know what your on about.

I concur mr tom!

Jesus gets on my wick!

With his turning cheeks and fish and loaves.

If a customer doesn't pay me I ain't turning the other cheek

And when I've not got enough elbows to finish a job and the nearest place is bloody b n q. Where's Jesus's magical multiplying fish and bread skills to make my fittings box full of 22mm elbows!!

Barsteward!!
this might be my favourite post ever

christian o connell and richie on absolute, it's an even worse version of that ***** moyles and comedy dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock