Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Who feels like being a kind soul tonight! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So who feels live donating to a worthy cause tonight?

a lovely lady is cutting most of her hair off and then dying whats left of her hair lilac for charity.
cancer care west.

She is also coming over from Ireland after and will be seeing moi!
So if you do fancy doing it, put ukpf in the message section to get me some huge brownie points :D

the photo on the left is from where she did it a few years ago.

Claudine Moten's

anything would be great :)

Job done ...you managed to catch me at a weak moment Bill......good cause.

Done mine, come on guys lets see how generous us plumbers are......

Well, shes chopped most of the hair off!!

Soon to be blue :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1390603173.060393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who feels like being a kind soul tonight! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock