Discuss Who can tell me what combi boiler this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ridinghighuk

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 139.JPG
    139.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 188
Looks like a ravenheat or a similar cheap and nasty heap

il look into it. been sent an image as its :nono:ing water out from underneath. its all isolated and made safe for now. just wondered on manufacturer as aren't able to view it atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
it aint a ravenheat mate. google images brings up nothing tht looks like a ravenheat.

I'd guess at a heat line or biasi but again nothing on google images

If you cut out just the control panel element, you get google image hits - it looks like a variation on a standard Honeywell panel which was probably supplied to lots of manufacturers.

I found this pic

ControlPanel.jpg

and here it is mounted on a Pensotti Solenne boiler - looks similar to the OP, but maybe a later model.

pensotticollene.jpg

But then - lots of boilers look similar to each other.

I removed one of them recently but for the life of me can't remember the name. What till I look at other posts ..
It's not a baisa , heat line or a raven heat ... it's anoying me il go find out from customer .

Radiant Bruciatori definitely used a variant on that control panel at some point in the 90s or early 2000s. Its not a midy or a comfort, but it might be one of the lesser Radiant models.

And there was a west country distributor called Thompsons, who later sold out to one of the nationals.

Is there a logo like this anywhere on the boiler?

radiant.jpg

Why don't u take the cover of the Italian job and look at the data plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who can tell me what combi boiler this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock