Discuss Whirlpool Waste Disposal Discharge Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Waste disposals don't have standard discharge connections, do they?

I've got to replumb this monstrosity tomorrow but trying to find a mcalpine elbow with a socket one end and a plain other end to connect to the waste disposal discharge connector... Can't find one...

uploadfromtaptalk1444076758864.jpg

Mt4l

Last edited:
The socket end is going to a thread, not a pipe

Inch an half and inch an quarter as I'm not 100% what the discharge connector is on the waste disposal

dont make one sorry to say

so you will have to make one up

T25 / S25
Solvent Weld White Street Elbow
short bit of 32/42mm

Can't see plumb centre stocking these, might just have to use what is already there and replace the rest.. Cheers Shaun ;)

Can't see plumb centre stocking these, might just have to use what is already there and replace the rest.. Cheers Shaun ;)

whats the connection on the unit ?

I'm pretty sure its inch an half male

Last edited:
But then there would be no trap between the disposal unit and the discharge pipe..

Yeah I was thinking about putting in an inline.. So many options to play with lol I'll see what my brain is like in the morning and go with the best option it will muster up..

Thanks for your help Shaun, much appreciated as always

Space was very limited as there are 2 drawers that go in this cabinet and copper pipework against the wall...

Looks like a quality job, I've found these can be the worst type of job, limited space and lots to fit in

Looks like a quality job, I've found these can be the worst type of job, limited space and lots to fit in
Tell me about it, at one point I had to sit on my knees and figure out how the blazes I was gonna do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whirlpool Waste Disposal Discharge Connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock