Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Which Solar Panels........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonnenraft, Greenonetech flashings are the same, greenonetech are now sold by Plumbase as Plumbase panels they are top end flat plate panels, Velux belong to the same group of companies.

Viesmann had the same sort of flashing as velux but haven't fitted any in a long time so may be different now

Velux have stopped all solar
Kingspan thermomax or varisol tubes for me every time

He's talking about flatplates with flashings not on roof tubes, as I said velux were made by the same company that makes Sonnenkraft and Greenonetech

He's talking about flatplates with flashings not on roof tubes, as I said velux were made by the same company that makes Sonnenkraft and Greenonetech

I know what he was on about and I said I prefer the tubes

He asked what flashings were the same as Velux, he didnt't ask wether you prefer tubes or flatplates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Solar Panels........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all. My house have instant gas hot water system with solar hot water. Hot water is taking long time when I turn the tap on. The house is...
Replies
Views
AKSARAYLI
A
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
After some advice, i have recently had solar panels fitted and have an Eddi which uses the energy we generate to heat the cylinder using the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock