Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams, Plumbfix and a couple of local independant merchants for me.

Reactions: Dan
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
Plumb centre. Travis Perkins. Pts. City plumbing

Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
Parts centre. Williams and screwfix

HPS and Grahams

Screwfix. Wickes. BES

Screwfix, Amazon and Wolseley Plumb Centre

Screwfix, Toolstation

Wilson Hall, Plumbfix, Toolstation, Any local merchant near the job when required

Screwfix , while in Ireland ..Heatmerchants (part of the Grafton group) and even Amazon

BSS, City, Plumb Centre, Plumbase, Pipe Centre. Sometimes Screwfix & Toolstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock