Discuss which insurance company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again!

So looking into various compare sites to find insurance, wondered if anyone has any hands on experiences with companies?
Mainly who will pay out if it all goes **** up!
The last thing I want is something to go wrong and the company won't pay.
We all hear nightmare stories like this, so thought one of you helpful guys and gals might point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Edd

I use Trade Direct for liability, van and tools I have been with them for a few years and they have always been helpful, touch wood never had a claim. Liability renewals quotes have been the same price every year evan got £100 pounds back for insuring the van because i was a liability customer.

Anyone used the insurance for plumbers section on the site just filled out my details for renewing my public liability? any advice welcomed. Cheers kop

We use trade direct very good

Bad move i took the chance i must have had 20 phone calls from various companies and i dug out my policy and it runs till feb18 quotes are only valid for 30 days wont be doing that again. Kop

I've been with Tradesman Saver for a few years now, never had to claim but am currently wondering whether to renew with them as I've not found a single case of people having had to make a claim with them.
Last time I glanced at the new T's & C's I'm sure it said I had to fireproof everything within 10 square metres of a blowtorch... figure that out. Can't even find a review of the insurer. Possibly win-win for them.

I was with direct line for years, then went to Zurich now back at direct line. As above for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which insurance company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back