Discuss Where to buy oversize tray waste in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

MX are one of the biggest tray manafacturers in the country and make good quality trays. Unsure why they would deviate to making trays with unconventional waste arrangements.

Looking at those instructions i would still change the tray for something more conventional.

Could 210mm be the right size for the drain cover - fitting the outer recess?

Shows pics and dimensions of the cover and removable pot, but unfortunately no overall dimensions of the plastic trap!
If the pic showing the white trap and its cover at 210mm are both to the same scale, ie both together in the same photo, this might fit?

Reply to Where to buy oversize tray waste in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock