Discuss Where do you all Advertise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
If you don't mind me asking

Where do you all advertise just looking for some ideas

I'm going to get my van signwriten
And use the internet
And flyer drop the areas I'm working in

What do you find works best for you?

Thanks

Walking round the supermarket doing the shopping in my work uniform with my number on the back works well. I've had quite a few jobs when people at the checkout see I'm a Gas safe plumber and then ask for a card.

Walking round the supermarket doing the shopping in my work uniform with my number on the back works well. I've had quite a few jobs when people at the checkout see I'm a Gas safe plumber and then ask for a card.

I'll have to start going shopping after work in all the expensive shops then and not buy anything

There is a guy I see at my gym, he wears is FULL British Gas uniform, volt detector pen in pocket and all, whilst working out on the freaking treadmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do you all Advertise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock