Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Where can I get one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGasServices

Gas Engineer
Hi,

i dropped this pressurised bottle this morning now it's non operational I usually put my LDF in it. Does anyone know where I can get one from.

It will be a great help.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 143
If you get stuck let me know I'll ask sister to get some next time she goes , she owns a few salons

Thanks mate your a star. What is it called ? Do you use a similar bottle for you LDF ?

Last edited:
Try using a bottle with a brush fitted to the lid. That's what I use. I find its better than a spray bottle as I know where the ldf is going, rather than a spray, which can end up on boards or electrical connections on gas valves.

I got mine from parts centre and I just refill it everyday with fluid in the morning with a bottle that work give me :)

Try using a bottle with a brush fitted to the lid. That's what I use. I find its better than a spray bottle as I know where the ldf is going, rather than a spray, which can end up on boards or electrical connections on gas valves.

I got mine from parts centre and I just refill it everyday with fluid in the morning with a bottle that work give me :)

It's extremely rare that I agree with Tom but that's what I do too, and for the same reasons.

Yet more evidence confirming the possibility that I could be your father........

Thanks guys. I have the bottle with brush. But I just prefer the pressure type. For test points I have a straw so it don't get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I get one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock