Discuss Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I is mostly in Hertfordshire. :waving:

I work where simong is, however i live 30miles away from there :p give you a hint, town i live in is OVERRUN with fast track plumbers and wannabe mario's

Here goes, it pronounced, Bull key Daa, I think !as I am just a poor Englishman who has lived here for years. Perhaps in another 60 years I might be considered a local ( or be dead)

Here goes, it pronounced, Bull key Daa, I think !as I am just a poor Englishman who has lived here for years. Perhaps in another 60 years I might be considered a local ( or be dead)
Bull-cih-thar is how I'd pronounce it. You can't really phonetically spell Welsh words as most of them you have to say with a lisp whilst spitting all over the person you are talking to!

I'm from the Vale of Glamorgan in South Wales! You lot are way too passionate about where you live, bar a few places, South Wales is an awful place!

"I come from the town of Dunbar,
the home of old Belhaven..
If you think I'll drink that Carling p!sh,
You surely are mistaken!"...

I don't really but I liked the little verse someone once told me... :17:

I live in a village a few miles outside Blackpool. But i've also worked in the following countries:
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakstan.
Bloody satnav.:smile5:

I live in a village a few miles outside Blackpool. But i've also worked in the following countries:
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakstan.
Bloody satnav.:smile5:

Poulton le Fylde?

Rotherham, originally from Sheffield which is where im moving back too in the next few months

Barnsley here. If your reading BOD, your not far from me at Wakefield arent you ?

Anyone from the Shetlands?

I would refer you to the deficatory musings of Mr Jackson, Foggy.

He has an unnatural fascination with jobbies.

Just like every other little boy

Last edited by a moderator:
worked 40 years in the sunny paradise of Jersey and retired to an even sunnier paradise Alicante, Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock