Search the forum,

Discuss When CH is switched off the 3 port valve stays in the man position therefore the CH stays on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Camray 5 90 external combi oil fired boiler. I replaced the 3 port valve body only as it was leaking and after that seemed to work ok. However shortly after when CH was being called for the accuator wasnt moving and had to manually be moved to man position to get CH. However the other day I had the opposite problem, the accuator is stuck im man position when everything is off. I replaced the accuator as I thought it eas faulty. I put the new one on wired up same as the one previous. However I still have the same issue. So when CH and HW are off accuator lever is free therefore sittin at manual position. When only HW is on it moves to auto position whivh i assume is correct as i get hot water and boiler fires as it should. So it always sits in manual position with everything off CH on etc. It only moves when HW is called for.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Im going offshore tomorrow and dont want to leave it like this for 3 weeks. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When CH is switched off the 3 port valve stays in the man position therefore the CH stays on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock