Discuss When all around are loosing their heads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pipedream

When all around are loosing their heads

Attachments

• Keep calm.jpg
    Keep calm.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 25
Nice thought. But continuing plumbing appears to be getting more difficult.

Agree, but it could be worse we could all be Chief Executives of banks having to to decide wether to take our bonuses or not. Just remember there is always someone worse off than you (unless of course you happen to be the person in the world who is the worst off, then the only advice is keep smiling)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When all around are loosing their heads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock