Search the forum,

Discuss Wheels and Deals - how to negotiate with a reticent payer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
One of my now retired fitters called round last night in a tizz. He is still registered and about 68. He did a job for himself and got the main money up front but the finishing balance was not available because of issues ! £400
so he asked if I would pop round and have a look. Lovely job met the house owner nice fella but he was a bit short of the readies. So I am now the proud owner of a Spartan Kit car - it runs we checked. Jimbo gets his £400 from me and I get a red car - arriving on Monday on a hook mad hey

mot 1st time +re test at ossetsound £35 we will drop it off they will go over it . dont know total cost but all the panels are sound fbglass originals Sam has been underneath with a hammer and the gyno camera looks ok
it has the mk 3 cortina engine x flow engine 1.6 with 2 weber carbs awsome and truimph herald running gear but not the rubbish differaential - I think we might keep it when it turns up Monday - will do a pic if u want

It's not the Herald diff itself you need to watch, they're OK : it's the rear suspension swinging arm set up was the death trap - even with a Herald engine. Be VERY careful with a ford 1.6 engine unless the rear suspension has been changed to a Vitesse set up (or better)

Reply to Wheels and Deals - how to negotiate with a reticent payer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock