Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What's this type of pipe? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Any know if this is gas pipe?

Attachments

• IMG-20191121-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20191121-WA0000.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 49
Right next to the fire place if yes it’s gas

It's in the hallway which is next kitchen and beneath a radiator. It sticks out the floorboards by an inch.
Its the blanked end of a gas restricter elbow...you only have one option...get it tested to see if it is live or leaking, then get it traced back and capped off right back at source. This is NOT a diy job and also one that cannot be ignored. Get a GSR outfit in
directly. As you know about it now as you exposed it ...you might have issues with your landlord or insurance company now. centralheatking

Reply to What's this type of pipe? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock