Currently reading:
whats on your bucket list

Discuss whats on your bucket list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
had a vip day out at Stamford bridge as I won a monument tools comp and it was kind of a bucket list thing made me wounder whats on other peoples

I couldn't possibly say whats top of the list on mine, but i could mention beyonce

I want to do a repair on a Worcestor without losing a drop of blood, or using profanities.

I want to do a repair on a Worcestor without losing a drop of blood, or using profanities.

which is about as realistic as getting intimate with Beyonce.

I was going to email them and ask them to run a competition where you could win your own taylor swift but I didn't not because its pervy and wrong but because its unlikely

I'd like to marlin fishing.
I'd love to go to Vegas to watch a big boxing event.
and I'd like Kerry katona to ride me like a grand national winner!

I want to climb Mount Everest one day. That's the plan!

Have a look on red tube you can see her 5 finger salute! Not the greatest!!

6 year old me had an innocent list

13 year old me had a stupid list

16 year old me had a list Ron Jeremy couldn't have completed

21 year old me had an exciting and dangerous list

but now I have a list 21,16,13 and 6 year old me would be disappointed by.

My bucket list begins when I win the Lotto.

If I had one now, it would be the most mundane one of all time.

Daily, I'm happy to get home and the wife greets me with pleasantries.
The kids are always happy to see me.

On a brighter note - due to current workloads - I always home late.
My wife accused me of having a ' girlfriend ' on the side - ( I wish )

I replied to my beloved - 'Well, she must be fairly ordinary if I keep coming home to you'.
( I thought I was going to be on the receiving end of a frying pan for that one )

My beloved - just about wet herself laughing, gave me a kiss and said 'later tonight' with a wink.

That was 2 weeks ago - still waiting.......

Oz

I'd like to marlin fishing.
I'd love to go to Vegas to watch a big boxing event.
and I'd like Kerry katona to ride me like a grand national winner!

Vegas fight is on my bucket list. Either when a British fighter is fighting for a world title (and is in with a chance), world heavyweight title fight or a mexico v peurto rico rivalry fight. I'm not fussy :)

Other than that I will die a happy man knowing my daughter and any other kids i may have are doing well with their lives and are financially stable (don't have to be rich but don't want them struggling).

move to Montana on mine, the rockies are brilliant, did Glacier natitional park years back, gods country. full of horse wisperers and daisy duke look alikes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats on your bucket list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock