Discuss what you use then lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

going to get a new set pipe benders this week and im wondering
what all you lads are useing and what you class as werth buying or to stay away from i use to have a roth set but they got nicked i like the hilmor benders ill use them for 15mm/22mm so im not looking for a small set but a full size set so can we have a vote then lads what is the most popular set out there cost isnt a prob they will get used a bit too if i get on the next plumbing course soon :cool:

roth
hilmor :confused::rolleyes:
forge steel
screwfix own make

does the pipe sit nice in the bender as my old set of roth's used too strangle
the pipe pinch the bend had to pall the pipe out of the bender

hilmor pipe benders and glm hilmor pipe benders i dont thin you cen bend 22mm pipe WHAT GIVES LADS COME ON HELP

you can most certainly bend 22mm pipe but you have to have muscles like arnold schwarzenegger (spelt that right first time!) the benders have guides for 15mm and 22mm.

Irwin Hilmor Pipe Bender 15/22m - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys
dont say nout about 22mm

Irwin Hilman GLM Pipe Bender - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

what ones do i get

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend of mine nearly kills himself with laughter when watching me bend 22mm. He can do it at any angle with or without support, etc.

I jump up and down on my (Hilmor) and even then I'm not quite heavy enough on some days - once I get the bend going I'm okay, but it's the starting bit that hassles me.

I've tried spinach, porridge and so on ... :eek:

yhanks m8 its just one says you can use it inb a vice and i think it bends funny sized pipes and it dont say nout about 22mm pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what you use then lads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back