Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No I'm not mate it's good to get it out at least you know you have a problem but it's only you who can change that, our trade can and is a lonely one at times I often spend weeks in bathrooms with only the radio for company, I have to agree if I spend to long servicing or on breakdowns I find it quite boring and mundane getting access to properties, parking , dealing with landlords or estate agents shortage of spares stocked locally always means hassle and another visit sometimes two and often I haven't the time, but it's a valuable service and very important so you shouldn't be doubting your self worth , post some pictures of things you come across in your day don't really matter what? that way you can interact with more of us boiler problems can be tricky to diagnose especially if you don't do much of it but a picture or two of before and after a repair and what you did may help one of us on here or a younger member and you are reaching out to more members on here , now give yourself a kick up the ars- find a hobby or interest this life is it mate it's not a practice the time fly's by and it's not healthy to carry on as you are so rather than back slapping us let's see more of what you're doing ok bud . Regards Wayne aka kop
I'd do Boiler Servicing and Repairs, system troubleshooting all day long tbh. However most of mine are nice customers, we do very few landlords reports so that's a big bonus. There's just not enough money in them for us, with the hassle of getting access and that.

Bathroom's tbh I hate, and we've got loads of them to do. Just on a 3 weeker two man job at the minute. Then i've got another 6 to do before the year is out.

You get some Rubbish ones but most are fine and some you need to wear a hazmat suit and wipe your feet on the way out :D

That’s me done on this one can tell the x to f I’m done

Attachments

• FEE8FA08-2073-4A5D-9859-37630430F63E.jpeg
    FEE8FA08-2073-4A5D-9859-37630430F63E.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 3558E205-24A2-4368-9B4E-0C754FA7BE51.jpeg
    3558E205-24A2-4368-9B4E-0C754FA7BE51.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DB36F225-9573-4C05-97CD-1C4CA2ED6F84.jpeg
    DB36F225-9573-4C05-97CD-1C4CA2ED6F84.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 14
Do you not get fed up with all the s*** off tenants? Or is it not that bad. I find them all arseholes 😂
Totally bud pita, access , communication, often live like pigs and have no respect for the owners property 😠a nightmare throw in the supposably management agent who want to do as little as possible then FM not a great way to earn a crust 😂. Kop

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock