Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Was it under warranty?
How are they replaced?
These were wired to a plug so can’t just swap with a standard 2 port
View attachment 60549
Yes Scott was replaced under warranty complete with wiring and plug personally i wouldn't use one again i would make my own one up, looks like they have changed the valves now bud 😉. Kop

Attachments

• 20190123_172851.jpg
    20190123_172851.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190114_125816.jpg
    20190114_125816.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20190227-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20190227-WA0000.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 13
Yes Scott was replaced under warranty complete with wiring and plug personally i wouldn't use one again i would make my own one up, looks like they have changed the valves now bud 😉. Kop
Thanks for the heads up.
I was quite impressed with the setup, comes with honeywell valves and the wiring centre made it easy to connect, I didnt need to involve an electrician. Could have done with lockshield/gate valve on the hot water return to throttle it down a bit but no space to cut one in.
Cost less to buy the pre plumbed than a standard cylinder and all the bits.

Thanks for the heads up.
I was quite impressed with the setup, comes with honeywell valves and the wiring centre made it easy to connect, I didnt need to involve an electrician. Could have done with lockshield/gate valve on the hot water return to throttle it down a bit but no space to cut one in.
Cost less to buy the pre plumbed than a standard cylinder and all the bits.
Yes mate good value for what you get but caused me alot of grief the job was 2 hours from home and 3 visits to get it sorted pi--ed right off 😜

I hate those ESI valves. I have fitted a couple of those cylinders which come with them and both have had a valve which has leaked from the spindle in about 2 years. Not impressed.

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock