Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Well looks like I wont be doing the chapel after all, bloke thinks my price for first fix and boiler/cylinder is too expensive. Put in 13 days all on copper. 4 1/2 days for boiler and cylinder room inc controls wiring. 4 days to first fix the three bathrooms. 1 day for kitchen and cloakroom. 1 day to fill and pressure test. 1/2 day for oil line (not an easy run). 1 day to flush refill and commission boiler and a days feck factor.
Never mind.

Service the standard thing it’s been serviced every year :D

Attachments

• C9081540-0B79-418A-9624-34E5CEB73C65.jpeg
    C9081540-0B79-418A-9624-34E5CEB73C65.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 18
Do kitchen sinks get serviced? 😁

Joking aside, it’s probably a poke and go, a lot of our customers say to me, “it only got serviced last week”, I then proceed to tell them “it’s not a service it’s a safety check” :rolleyes:

the classic bg safety check :D

Do kitchen sinks get serviced? 😁

Joking aside, it’s probably a poke and go, a lot of our customers say to me, “it only got serviced last week”, I then proceed to tell them “it’s not a service it’s a safety check” :rolleyes:

Same with the oil boilers, start pulling out the baffles and customer asks what you doing as nobody has done that before.

Well looks like I wont be doing the chapel after all, bloke thinks my price for first fix and boiler/cylinder is too expensive. Put in 13 days all on copper. 4 1/2 days for boiler and cylinder room inc controls wiring. 4 days to first fix the three bathrooms. 1 day for kitchen and cloakroom. 1 day to fill and pressure test. 1/2 day for oil line (not an easy run). 1 day to flush refill and commission boiler and a days feck factor.
Never mind.
Win some you loose some mate 😉

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock