Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What type of board to use in shower area? And for rest of bathroom? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

Been told to use something like Aqua Panel board for the shower area only and then a moisture resistant board (green drywall?) for the rest of the small bathroom.

What do you recommend for the shower area?

What about the rest of the bathroom wall?

Floor?

Thanks

Depends if your tanking it you can use green board eg moisture resistant plasterboard don’t skim/ plaster it tilers don’t like this :D

Floor depends on existing set up and if you can get away with height increase

No the joints arnt so you will need to do something on them eg follow manufacturer

Reply to What type of board to use in shower area? And for rest of bathroom? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock