Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What tool do i need for this.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bagz

20130911_090715.jpg

Hi everyone, this picture is my spare ceramic mixer tap that i'm using for spares.

The problem with my original tap is the valve needs replacing, so when i've come to remove it it has removed the whole centre including the brass coloured centre you see in the picture.

So i need to remove the bit you see in the picture with the 2 indentation opposite each other. Anybody know what tool i can use to remove it please.

i would have thought that a screwdriver or bar that fits in the slots will do the job. oh and welcome to the forums bagz

Thanks Steve.

A screw driver??? i'm a novice when it comes to DIY, so please excuse me :D

Hey bagz,

I'm glad your not an airline pilot......

Mind you....I have a customer that is an international pilot and cannot light his pilot light on his boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What tool do i need for this.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock