Search the forum,

Discuss What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet cister in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laptop

I installed a high level cistern and need to make a flush pipe so i went and bought a flush pipe, 36x1.8 solvent weld pipe, internal rubber flush cone, 36mm bends & straight connectors but i have come across a problem where the straight connector won't fit over the flush pipe so as i don't want to use a compression fitting between the flush pipe and pvc pipe i was wondering is there a solvent weld fitting i can get to join the two pipes together. I did think of making a complete flush pipe with the pipe i bought but then it's to loose in the flush cone so i'm guesssing it would leak so would anyone know what size pipe would be best to use if i decide to make a complete flush pipe.

Re: What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet ci

You can buy high level flush pipes complete either 2 or 3 pieces depending where your cistern is located if it is above the pan as you stand in front of it you will need a 2 piece if it is to the left or right of you as you stand in front of the pan you will require a 3 piece and you do not require any bends or couplings or solvent cement all available at any good merchants hope this helps :)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What size pipe is needed to make a complete flush pipe for a high level toilet cister in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock