Discuss What programmable re stats are people fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am fitting a vogue and have read on here that the cm927 crashes after a couple of yrs. So what are people fitting? Do people fit the digital time clock on the vogue with just a digital stat?

Cheers

Hi mutley, I fitted ideals rf programmable room stat along with the vogue,

No mutley just a 1 year warranty I'm afraid,

I fit plumbs own brand stay. It's basically the same as the 927 but 50 notes. I've had bother with the ones I've fitted.

+1 for the Plumbcentre own brand ones, just rebranded Honeywell at half the cost.

not fitting honeywell any more they have gone utter pants,crap tech support and products that have reliability issues which is a shame,as i like there kit
deltadore are reliable but bloody complex
giving EPH a crack now

Have fitted loads of salus and only had syncing problems, once frequency changed they have all been fine up to now (around 5/6 yrs or so)

I hate Danfoss controls. The drayton ones are reliable and easy peasy to program but look a bit old hat I guess. Delta dore are great,even come with receiver unit prewired.

I don't like Siemens, Danfoss or Honeywell now.

If the customer will pay for it why not a nest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What programmable re stats are people fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock