Search the forum,

Discuss What paperwork? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Im trying to find out what is the best form to document work done. Example, I removed a gas fire the other day and the customer is asking for some paperwork for it, I know it's not a legal requirement to fill in paperwork but is best practice to document work and I suppose I could just put it down on my invoice or design my own form but would prefer to use an official gas safe form.
Does anyone know the best dorm to use? Cp6 seems a good one.

Im trying to find out what is the best form to document work done. Example, I removed a gas fire the other day and the customer is asking for some paperwork for it, I know it's not a legal requirement to fill in paperwork but is best practice to document work and I suppose I could just put it down on my invoice or design my own form but would prefer to use an official gas safe form.
Does anyone know the best dorm to use? Cp6 seems a good one.

well just supply them a tightness test form as thats all you done unless you put a new fire in?

Details....... (on reciept)
1. Remove/Decommission fire
2. Tightness test

Where is the cheapest place to buy forms. £15:for a book off cp32 bit expensive

Just tell the customer thats all that you supply.
Save a few pound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What paperwork? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock